Mar 7, 2009

New Friends

You know those people where you see them all over the place, either at work, school, or near your home, and you always seem to be crossing paths but you never get around to introducing yourself and getting to know them? Then once you do meet them and talk with them, you quickly realize they're someone you wish you would've gotten to know better from the first day you saw them.

There's been a couple new people I've gotten to know much better this semester at school, and they fit that profile to a 'T' that I was just describing. Just friendly, helpful, genuinely good people. I really do wish I would've taken the initiative to have gotten to know them better when I first started seeing them. They encourage me not to 'judge a book by its cover' and be friendly and open to all people I come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment