Nov 2, 2008

Halloween

This was my first Halloween with my own home (aka apartment).  I always thought of myself as the type of person that would have a stockpile of tons of candy to pass out, with some cool decorations and what not.  But it turns out we didn't even stick around our house.  There were some kids who came knocking every once in a while, but it wasn't a steady stream, so we didn't think it'd be fun to just hang out at our house.  Plus, we live in an apartment that doesn't get much foot traffic.

We did at least carve pumpkins.  Well, I did at least.  Lois watched :)

On a much sadder note, Lois beat me twice in a row today at Phase 10!  Both times they were really close games, which made it an even tougher loss.  I've gotta get her back now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment